TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Regulations define the general terms, conditions and method of sale carried out by HERSTMOTO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (limited liability company) with its registered office in Krakow, through the online shop available at autoparts4x4.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Online Shop”) and specify the terms and conditions rendering gratuitous electronic services by HERSTMOTO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Krakow.
Section 1 Definitions
- Business Day - a day of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Delivery - the factual act whereby the Seller, using the services of a Deliverer, delivers the Product specified in the order to the Customer.
- Deliverer - an entity with which the Seller cooperates to deliver Products: a courier company;
- Password - a string of letters, numbers or other signs chosen by the Customer during Registration in the Online Shop, used to secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Shop.
- Customer - an entity to which the Seller may render electronic services or with which the Seller may conclude a Sales Agreement in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and applicable laws.
- Consumer - a natural person who enters into a legal transaction with the Seller, given that such a transaction is not directly related to this person’s business or professional activity.
- Customer Account - a panel assigned individually to each Customer, created by the Seller on behalf of the Customer after the Customer registers on the website and concludes an agreement for Customer Account Operation.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit which is not a legal person but has the capacity to make acts in the law, granted to it by a statute, which conducts business or professional activity in its own name and makes an act in the law that is directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Entrepreneur with Consumer rights - means a natural person containing a Sales Agreement directly related to its economic activity, when the content of the Sales Agreement shows that it does not have it Entrepreneurs of a professional nature, resulting in particular from the subject of his economic activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Business Economic.
- Terms and Conditions - these terms and conditions.
- Registration - the factual act made as specified in these Terms and Conditions, required for the Customer to be able to use all the features of the Online Shop.
- Seller - means HERSTMOTO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (limited liability company) with registered office in Krakow (30-524), ul. Henryka Kamieńskiego 30, NIP: 6793206715, REGON: 387301428, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Krakowa-Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Register Court under KRS number 0000863135, with share capital of 5,000 PLN; email: firstname.lastname@example.org, which is also the owner of the Internet Store.
- Shop Website - web pages under which the Seller runs the Online Shop, operating under autoparts4x4.com domain.
- Product - the product presented by the Seller on the Shop Website, which may be the subject matter of the Sales Agreement.
- Durable Data Carrier - a material or a tool which enables the Customer or the Seller to store information directed personally to the Customer or the Seller, in a way which makes it possible to access such information in the future, for a period of time sufficient for the purposes of such information and which makes it possible to recreate the stored information in an unchanged form.
- Sales Agreement - a sales agreement concluded at a distance, in accordance with rules set out in these Terms and Conditions, between the Customer and the Seller.
Section 2 General provisions and use of the Online Shop
- All rights to the Online Shop, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, the online domain, the Shop Website, as well as patterns, forms and logos posted on the Shop’s Website (except for logos and photos presented on The Store's website for the purposes of presenting the goods to which these rights are concerned copyrights belong to third parties) belong to the Seller, and use them may take place only in the manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations and with the consent of the Seller expressed in writing.
- The Seller uses a cookie mechanism. When the Customer uses the Shop Website, cookie files are saved on the hard drive of the Customer’s device by the Seller’s server. The aim of using cookie files is to ensure proper functioning of the Shop Website on Customers’ devices. This mechanism does not damage the Customer’s device and does not cause configuration changes in the Customer’s device nor in the software installed on such devices. Every Customer may turn off the cookie mechanism in the web browser on the Customer’s device. However, disabling cookies may cause difficulties or make it impossible to use the Shop Website.
- To place an order in the Online Shop through the Shop Website and to use electronic services rendered through the Shop Website, the Customer needs to have an active e-mail account.
- It is prohibited for the Customer to deliver unlawful content or use the Online Shop, the Shop Website or gratuitous services rendered by the Seller in a way that is contrary to the law or good practice or in a way which infringes on personal interests of third parties.
- The Seller declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of electronic services may involve the risk of the Customers’ data being acquired or modified by unauthorized persons, so Customers should use appropriate technical measures which minimize the above mentioned risks. In particular, the Customers should use anti-virus software and software which protects the identity of those who use the Internet. The Seller may never ask the Customer to give his or her Password to the Seller in any form.
- It is not allowed for the Customer to use the resources and features of the Online Shop to run the Customer’s business which could violate the Seller’s interests, i.e. to advertise another entrepreneur or product. Moreover, it is not admissible for the Customer to post content unrelated to the Seller’s business and to post untrue or misleading content.
Section 3 Registration
- In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer shall register on the Website free of charge.
- Registration is not required to make an order in the Online Shop.
- In order to register, the Customer should fill out the registration form, which the Seller posted on the Shop Website, and send the completed form electronically to the Seller by choosing an appropriate function in the registration form. During Registration, the Customer needs to come up with his or her individual Password.
- When the Customer is filling out the registration form, the Customer may read these Terms and Conditions and accept them by clicking on a relevant field in the form.
- During Registration, the Customer may voluntarily give his or her consent for his or her personal data to be processed for marketing purposes by clicking on a relevant field in the registration form. In this case, the Seller shall clearly inform the Customer about the purpose of collecting the Customer’s data and about the recipients of such data, if they are known to or foreseen by the Seller.
- The Customer’s consent for his or her personal data to be processed for marketing purposes is not required to conclude an agreement for Customer Account Operation with the Seller. The consent may be withdrawn at any time. To withdraw the consent, the Customer needs to submit an appropriate statement to the Seller. The statement may for example be sent to the Seller’s address via e-mail.
- When the completed registration form is sent, the Customer shall immediately receive a confirmation of the Registration, sent by the Seller electronically to the e-mail address provided in the registration form. At this moment, the agreement for Customer Account Operation is concluded and the Customer gains access to the Customer Account and may change the data provided during Registration.
Section 4 Orders
- Information on the Shop Website does not constitute the Seller’s offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. Such information is only an invitation for the Customers to make offers to enter into a Sales Agreement.
- The Customer may place orders in the Online Shop via the Shop Website 24/7.
- The Customer who places an order via the Shop Website completes the order by selecting the desired Product. The Product is added to the order by clicking on “ADD TO CART” under a given Product presented on the Shop Website. After completing the order and selecting the Delivery and payment method in the "CART", the Customer shall place the order by sending the order form to the Seller and clicking on “BUY AND PAY” on the Shop Website. Before the order is sent to the Seller, the Customer shall always be informed about the total price of the chosen Products and Delivery, as well as any additional costs which the Customer is obliged to pay pursuant to the Sales Agreement.
- The Seller confirms to the Customer the text of the proposed Sales Agreement fixed on a Durable Data Carrier (an e-mail) and this confirmation shall take place prior to the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- The Customer’s statement on the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, made after the Customer receives the Seller’s confirmation, referred to in Section 5 Point 6 above, shall be fixed on a Durable Data Carrier by the Seller.
- Placing an order means that the Customer offers the Seller to conclude a Sales Agreement for the ordered Products.
- When the order is placed, the Seller shall send a confirmation of the order to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- When the order is confirmed, the Seller shall notify the Customer about accepting the order for processing. Such a notification shall be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. The notification stating that the order was accepted for processing is tantamount to the Seller’s acceptance of the offer referred to in Section 5 Point 9 above. When the Customer receives this notification, the Sales Agreement shall be deemed concluded.
- Upon the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, the Seller shall confirm its provisions to the Customer by sending them on a Durable Data Carrier to the e-mail address provided by the Customer when the order was placed.
Section 5 Payments
- Prices on the Shop Website placed next to a given Product are gross prices and do not include the Delivery price and any other costs which the Customer shall be obliged to incur pursuant to the Sales Agreement and about which the Customer shall be informed when he or she chooses the Delivery method and places the order.
- The Customer may choose the following methods of paying for the ordered Products:
a) bank transfer to the Seller's bank account (in this case the order will be processed after it has been sent to the Customer by The Seller confirms the acceptance of the order and upon receipt funds to the Seller's bank account)
b) bank transfer to the Seller's bank account with the option of collection in person at the Seller's office (in this case, order fulfillment will be started immediately after being sent to the Customer by the Seller confirmation of the order, and the Goods will be delivered at the office The Seller, after the funds are credited to the Seller's bank account)
c) cash on personal pickup - payment at the Seller's office (in In this case, the order will be processed immediately after sending the Customer by the Seller confirmation of the order, and the Goods will be delivered at the Seller's office)
- The Customer shall make the payment for the order, the amount of which is set out in the concluded Sales Agreement, within 5 calendar days.
- In case the Customer fails to make the payment within the time limit set out in Section 5 Point 3, the Seller shall inform the Customer about the cancellation of the order via e-mail or in writing.
Section 6 Delivery
- The Seller Delivers products on the territory of The European Union.
- The Seller shall be obliged to deliver Products free from defects.
- On the Shop Website, the Seller shall publish information on the number of Business Days needed to deliver and process the order.
- The date of Delivery and processing the order published on the Shop Website shall be given in Business Days, in accordance with Section 5 Point 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The ordered Products shall be delivered to the Customer by the Deliverer to the address provided in the order form.
- On the date when the Products are sent to the Customer, a message confirming that the Seller shipped the Products shall be sent to the Customer’s e-mail address.
- The Customer shall be obliged to check the delivered parcel within a time and in a manner customary for such shipments. In case the Customer discovers any partial loss or damage to the parcel, the Customer shall be entitled to demand that the Deliverer’s employee draft a relevant report.
- The customer has the option of picking up the ordered goods in person. Pickup can be made at the Seller's office on Working Days, during the indicated opening hours on the Store's Website, after prior arrangement with the Seller the pickup date via e-mail or by phone.
- The seller, in accordance with the will of the customer, attaches to the shipment being the subject of the delivery a receipt or a VAT invoice covering the delivered Goods.
- In order to receive a VAT invoice, the customer should declare at the time making a purchase, that he purchases the Goods as an Entrepreneur (taxpayer). Registration of the above declaration, by marking the appropriate box in the order form, before sending the order to the Seller.
- In the absence of the Customer at the address provided by him when placing an order, the Deliverer’s employee will leave at the Delivery address the advice note or will attempt to contact the Customer by phone to arrange a date, in which the client will be present. In the case of returning the ordered goods to the Online Shop by the Deliverer, the Seller will contact the Customer by e-mail or by phone, reconciling with the customer the date and cost of Delivery.
Section 7 Warranty
- The Seller shall ensure that the delivered Products are free from physical and legal defects. The Seller shall be liable towards the Customer if the Products have any physical or legal defects (warranty).
- If the Products are defective, the Customer may:
a) submit a statement on a price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller promptly and without excessive inconvenience for the Customer replaces the defective Products with Products that are free from any defects or rectifies the defect. This limitation shall not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or if the Seller failed to comply with its obligation to replace the defective Products with Products that are free from defects or to rectify the defect. Instead of accepting the rectification of the defect, as proposed by the Seller, the Customer may request that the Product be replaced with a Product free from defects. Moreover, instead of accepting the replacement of the defective Product, the Customer may request that the defect be rectified, unless bringing the Products into compliance with the Agreement in the manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require incurring excessive costs in comparison with the manner proposed by the Seller. When it is determined whether such costs are excessive, what should be taken into account is the value of the Product free from defects, the type and significance of the defect, as well as any inconvenience for the Customer which could be caused by another manner of bringing the Products into compliance with the Agreement.
b) request that the defective Product be replaced with a Product free from defects or request that the defect be rectified. The Seller shall be obliged to replace the defective Product with a Product that is free from defects or rectify the defect within a reasonable period of time, without excessive inconvenience for the Customer. The Seller may refuse to comply with the Customer’s request if bringing the defective Product into compliance with the Sales Agreement in the manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require incurring excessive costs as compared to another possible manner of bringing the Product into compliance. The cost of repair or replacement shall be incurred by the Seller.
- The Customer who exercises his or her warranty rights shall be obliged to deliver the defective item to the Seller’s address. If the Customer is a Consumer, the cost of delivery shall be incurred by the Seller.
- The Seller shall be liable for statutory warranty if a defect is discovered within 2 years from the moment when the Products are handed over to the Customer. The claim to rectify the defect or replace the Product with a product free from defects shall expire after a year, but this period may not end prior to the expiry of the time limit set out in the first sentence. Within this time limit, the Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement or submit a statement on a price reduction due to the fact that the Product was defective. If the Customer required that the Product be replaced with a product free from defects or that the defect be rectified, the time limit for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement or submitting a statement the price reduction shall start when the deadline for replacing the Product or rectifying the defect expires ineffectively.
- In the case of a Customer who is an Entrepreneur, the Seller is liable for warranty before the expiry of 1 year from the date of Delivery.
- The Customer may submit complaints related to the Product or the performance of the Sales Agreement in writing to the Seller’s address.
- The Seller has 14 days to take a stance on the complaint concerning the Product or the performance of the Sales Agreement, as submitted by the Customer.
- The Customer may submit to the Seller a complaint concerning the use of gratuitous electronic services rendered by the Seller. The complaint may be submitted electronically to the following address: email@example.com. In the complaint, the Customer shall include a description of the problem. The Seller shall process the complaint promptly but not later than within 14 days and shall give its answer to the Customer.
- The customer who is an Entrepreneur loses the rights under the warranty if not examined Goods at the time and in the manner adopted for Goods of this type and did not notify immediately the Seller about the noticed defect. If the defect comes to light later - if he did not notify the Seller immediately after its detection.
- The Seller shall not use out-of-court settlement of disputes referred to in the Act on Out-of-court Settlement of Consumer Disputes of 23 September 2016.
Section 8 Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
- The Customer who is a Consumer or an Entrepreneur with Consumer rights and concluded the Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason for it.
- The time limit for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement begins to run when the Consumer comes into the possession of the Product. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting a withdrawal declaration to the Seller. The declaration may for example be submitted in writing to the Seller’s address or electronically to the Seller’s e-mail address. The declaration may be submitted using a form published by the Seller on the Shop Website, at the following address: RETURN FORM. To meet the deadline, the Customer needs to send the declaration before the limit expires.
- In case the Customer withdraws from the Sales Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
- In case the Consumer submits the declaration that he or she wishes to withdraw from the Sales Agreement before the Seller accepts his or her offer, the offer shall no longer be binding.
- The Seller shall promptly, within 14 days after receiving the Consumer’s declaration on withdrawing from the Sales Agreement, reimburse the Customer for all payments made by the Consumer, including the cost of delivering the products to the Consumer. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of the Consumer’s payments until the Seller receives the Product or until the Consumer provides a proof of sending the product back, whichever happens earlier.
- If the Consumer who exercises his or her right to withdrawal has chosen a method of delivery other than the least expensive and ordinary method of delivery offered by the Seller, then the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the Consumer for additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
- The Consumer shall return the Product to the Seller promptly but not later than within 14 days of the date when the Consumer withdrew from the Sales Agreement. To observe this time limit, the Customer needs to send the Product to the Seller’s address before the time limit expires.
- The Consumer shall be liable for a decrease in the value of the Product that results from using the Product in a manner which goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- The Seller shall reimburse the payment using the same payment method as was used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer expressly agrees to a different reimbursement method which does not entail any costs for the Consumer.
Section 9 Gratuitous Services
- The Seller renders the following gratuitous electronic services to its Customers:
a) Contact form;
c) Customer Account operation;
d) Opinion posting.
- Services listed in Section 9 Point 1 above are rendered 24/7.
- The Seller stipulates the possibility of choosing and changing the type, form, time and manner of granting access to selected services listed above. The Customers shall be notified about this fact in the same manner in which they are notified about amendments to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Contract Form is a service which consists in sending messages to the Seller via a form available at the Shop Website.
- The Customer may resign from using the Contract Form at any time, which means that enquiries will no longer be sent to the Seller.
- Newsletter is a service which may be used by every Customer who enters his or her e-mail address or phone number in the registration form which the Seller made available on the Shop Website. When the completed registration form is sent, the Customer shall immediately receive an activation link to confirm that he or she subscribes to the Newsletter. The link shall be sent electronically, to the e-mail address or phone number provided by the Customer in the registration form. When the Customer activates the link, the agreement for rendering the electronic Newsletter service is concluded.
- Newsletter is a service which consists in the Seller sending e-mails or text messages with information about new products or services offered by the Seller. The Seller sends the Newsletter to all Customers who subscribed to it.
- Every Newsletter sent to such Customers shall in particular include: information about the sender, a subject line which determines the content of the message and information about the possibility of cancelling the free Newsletter service and how to do that.
- The Customer may at any time resign from receiving the Newsletter by unsubscribing to it through the link included in every e-mail or text message sent as part of the Newsletter service.
- Customer Account Operation is a service available when the Customer registers on the Website in accordance with the rules described in these Terms and Conditions. This service consists in making a dedicated panel on the Shop Website available to the Customer. The panel enables the Customer to modify the data provided during Registration, track the processing of orders and see the history of executed orders.
- The Customer who registered on the Website may request that his or her Customer Account be deleted and submit this request to the Seller. In case the Seller makes a request for the Customer Account to be deleted, it may be deleted within 14 days after the request was submitted.
- Opinion posting is a service whereby the Seller allows the Customers who have bought a Product to publish their individual and subjective comments, in particular those concerning the Products, on the Shop Website.
- The Customer may at any time resign from posting opinions. In this case, the Customer stops posting content on the Shop Website.
- The Seller shall be entitled to block access to the Customer Account and gratuitous services in case the Customer acts to the detriment of the Seller, i.e. advertises another entrepreneur or product; posts content unrelated to the Seller’s business; posts untrue or misleading content, or when the Customer acts to the detriment of other Customers, when the Customer violates the law or the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or when blocking access to the Customer Account and gratuitous services is justified for security reasons, in particular when the Customer breaches the security of the Shop Website or takes other hacking activities. Blocking access to the Customer Account and gratuitous services for reasons listed above shall continue for a period of time required to solve the issue which is the reason for blocking access to the Customer Account and gratuitous services. The Seller shall notify the Customer about blocking access to the Customer Account and gratuitous services electronically, by sending a message to the address provided by the Customer in the registration form.
Section 10 The Customer’s Liability for Posted Content
- By posting and sharing any content, the Customer voluntarily disseminates such content. Posted content does not express the views of the Seller and shall not be equated with the Seller’s business. The Seller is not a content provider. The Seller is only an entity which provides ICT resources necessary for this purpose.
- The Customer declares that:
a) he or she is entitled to exercise the author’s economic rights, industrial property rights and/or related rights to, respectively, works, the object of industrial property rights (e.g. trademarks) and/or the object of related rights which make up content;
b) posting and sharing personal data, image and information related to third parties as part of the services referred to in Section 9 of these Terms and Conditions was legal and voluntary, upon the consent of the third parties concerned;
c) he or she gives his or her consent for the Seller and other Customers to have access to the published content and authorizes the Seller to use the content free of charge, in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
d) he or she gives his or her consent for an adaptation of his or her works within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act.
- The Customer shall not be entitled to:
a) post personal data of third parties or disseminate the image of third parties, as part of using the services referred to in Section 9 of these Terms and Conditions, without a permit required by law or without the third party’s consent;
b) publish advertising and/or promotional content as part of using services referred to in Section 9 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Seller shall be liable for content posted by Customers, provided that the Seller received a notification in accordance with Section 11 of these Terms and Conditions.
- As part of using the services referred to in Section 9 of these Terms and Conditions, the Customers may not post content which could, in particular:
a) be posted in bad faith, e.g. with the intention to violate personal rights of third parties;
b) infringe on any third party rights, including rights related to the protection of copyright and related rights, the protection of industrial property rights, a trade secret or a confidentiality obligation;
c) be offensive, constitute a threat addressed to other people or contain vocabulary which is contrary to accepted principles of morality (e.g. due to the use of swear words or expressions which are commonly regarded as offensive);
d) be contrary to the interests of the Seller, i.e. content which advertises another entrepreneur or product; content unrelated to the Seller’s business; untrue or misleading content;
e) in any other way violate the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, best practices, generally applicable legal provisions and social or moral norms.
- In case the Seller receives a notification in accordance with Section 12 of these Terms and Conditions, the Seller stipulates the right to modify or delete content posted by the Customers as part of using the services listed in Section 10 of these Terms and Conditions, in particular if, on the basis of reports made by third parties or relevant authorities, it is concluded that such content may violate these Terms and Conditions or generally applicable laws. The Seller does not control posted content on an ongoing basis.
- The Customer gives his or her consent for the content posted by him or her on the Shop Website to be used by the Seller free of charge.
Section 11 Reporting Threats to Rights and Rights Violations
- If the Customer or another person or entity believe that content published on the Shop Website violates their rights, personal interests, established customs, feelings, morality, convictions, the principles of fair competition, know-how, a secret protected by law or by an obligation, such a person or entity may notify the Seller about the potential violation.
- When the Seller is notified about the potential violation, the Seller shall immediately take actions to remove content which caused the violation from the Shop Website.
Section 12 Personal Data Protection
Section 13 Termination of the Agreement (not applicable to Sales Agreements)
- Both the Customer and the Seller may terminate the agreement for rendering electronic services at any time and without giving a reason, with the stipulation that the other party shall preserve its rights acquired prior to the termination of the above mentioned agreement and that the agreement shall be terminated in accordance with the provisions below.
- The Customer who registered on the Website may terminate the agreement for rendering electronic services by sending a relevant declaration of intent to the Seller, using any means of distance communication which makes it possible for the Seller to read the Customer’s declaration of intent.
- The Seller shall terminate the agreement for rendering electronic services by sending a relevant declaration of intent to the Customer via e-mail, to the address provided by the Customer during Registration.
Section 14 Final Provisions
- The Seller shall be liable for non-performance or undue performance of the agreement, however, in the case of agreements concluded with the Customers who are Entrepreneurs, the Seller shall only bear such liability if the Seller causes intentional damage and only to the extent of losses actually suffered by the Customer who is an Entrepreneur.
- The text of these Terms and Conditions may be fixed by printing, saving on a data carrier or downloading from the Shop Website at any time.
- If a dispute arises from a concluded Sales Agreement, the Parties shall endeavour to settle it amicably. The resolution of any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Polish law.
- The Seller shall notify the Customer who is a Consumer about the possibility of using out-of-court methods of processing complaints and pursuing claims. The rules of access to such procedures are available in the registered offices or on the websites of entities authorized to settle disputes out of court. Such entities may in particular be consumer ombudsman or Province Inspectorates of Trade Inspection, the list of which is available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection. The Seller informs Consumers that the online dispute resolution system for disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform) is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- The Seller stipulates the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. All orders accepted for processing by the Seller prior to the date on which new Terms and Conditions come into force shall be processed pursuant to the Terms and Conditions which were in force on the date when the Customer placed the order. Any amendment to these Terms and Conditions shall come into force within 7 days of the date when it was published on the Shop Website. The Seller shall inform the Customer about any amendments to these Terms and Conditions 7 days before the new Terms and Conditions come into force, via an electronic message with a link to the text of the amended Terms and Conditions. In case the Customer does not accept the text of the new Terms and Conditions, the Customer shall be obliged to notify the Seller about this fact, which shall be tantamount to terminating the agreement in accordance with the provisions of Section 14 of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall come into force on 01 January 2022.